Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hair chop!

 Tired with having so much hair to wash, I decided to chop it and donate it. I heard that Locks of Love doesn't donate wigs to cancer patients in need, they SELL them so I went with another organization called Pantene Beautiful Lengths to donate my 11 inches of chopped hair. A high-end salon in town was having a Cut-A-Thon for charity that day. They would normally charge $70+ for a cut like mine and that day it was a $20 minimum donation for their charity for a cut. So I got a great cut, got rid of some unwanted length and contributed to two different charities. Win Win Win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.