Friday, July 19, 2013

Is he here yet?

We're at at T minus 6 weeks for Baby Boy #2's due date. It seems I'm permanently exhausted, sleeping poorly, and have a number of pregnancy ailments, like swollen fingers and feet, that aren't worth preserving in pictures, or talking about for that matter. However, my doctor says baby Boy is growing well and is on track in size. I'm very glad that we're almost done and that he's almost here. Tom is very excited to be a big brother and has dubbed his baby brother "Snuggle Love Bug-Buggy Flower." Don't ask, we're not sure where he got that from. We're going to spend the next few weeks organizing, cleaning, freezer stock piling and getting ready for the newest Chase boy (and by we, I mean me, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.