Friday, July 19, 2013

Swim Lessons

 Tom was too excited to start swim lessons...until he got in the pool. He liked being in the water but didn't want to try anything new: no blowing bubbles, no floating on his back, no kicking his legs, and certainly not dunking his head. Luckily, Daddy was able to go with us to the first lesson. After the first session, Tom didn't want to go again. As a super caring and compassionate mother, I told him to suck it up 'cause we're going back. He had more fun his second lesson and was more comfortable kicking, climbing out, touching the floor of the pool, even blowing bubbles. He still doesn't like dunking or floating on his back but he's more willing to go back now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.