Saturday, February 28, 2009

Outside

Outside, we have a pergola covering the back patio and fruit trees in the corner of the yard. To the left beyond the house is one of our side yards with a door to the kitchen. Yes, that's a couch on our back patio. The weather was so nice and it's wonderful to enjoy the view on a comfortable seat.
We also have a nice lawn beyond the patio (behind Jake). There is another side yard at the end of the garage that we'll use as a dog run when we get our furry baby but the selling feature of this house is...
...the awesome view!! Day or night, sun, clouds, or mist, it doesn't matter, this view is fantastic!! During the day it's gorgeous because you can see the whole valley and at night it's awesome because you can see all the lights!

1 comment:

  1. wow! so cool! I'm so excited for you guys! The house is REALLY nice... and the view is AMAZING.... of course I may have been brain washed into thinking that. AND... i don't even like to cook... but I'm jealous of your kitchen! The kitchens here in China-land are SO small... aCK! no storage space.. and you can hardly move! CONGRATS! Can't wait to visit it someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.