Saturday, February 28, 2009

Guest Bath and other 2 bedrooms

This is the guest bathroom in the hallway. (Again with the fake marble!) This bathroom has been redone, but probably sometime back in the early 80's. We painted the walls a rich blue color, the color of the ocean once you go down about 15 feet. We added all white accents to make it feel like a spa. I absolutely LOVE the way it came out, thank you, HGTV.

Other than the master bedroom, we have two other bedrooms: This one we're using as a guest room right now. It has a light chocolate color on the walls (thank you, Jake).
It also has the same gorgeous view from the window. Each of the bedrooms has nice big closets and built in closet storage which has come in really handy, especially in the green room.
The third bedroom we're using as a computer/craft room. We painted the walls a rich mossy green and bought Jake a new computer desk for all his gaming needs.
We also set up a quilting niche for me next to the window to take advantage of that beautiful view. (I know I mention it a lot, but it's awesome!) There's plenty of room in the closet for fabric storage and I can't wait to start making more quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.