Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Prenatal Visit

I had my latest prenatal visit today. Everything still looks good, baby's heartbeat is strong. I'm at 17 weeks now, almost halfway there. The next prenatal appointment is in four weeks and our ultrasound is two weeks from now. We'll be able to check out all the baby's organs and, if the baby's not too modest, find out the gender. Although, Charlie (age 4) suggested looking to see if the baby's wearing a dress because then it's a girl. Once we know the gender, we can start making more plans for the baby's room and start narrowing down a name. But don't bother asking, we're not sharing the name we pick until after the baby's born! Check back in two weeks for the baby's gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.