Monday, December 14, 2009

More Ultrasound pictures & New Due Date




We had another ultrasound December 10th. The due date was changed again to July 13th and this time, the doctor used the word "official" so we're going with July 13th. The ultrasound technician took a few still pictures to get measurements, the baby is just over an inch long now. Then the technician switched to video to hear the heartbeat. Baby's heartbeat is at 170 bpm, which is good. The average is between 160-180 bpm. Baby shocked both the technician and me by moving its back and arm. I'm pretty sure he/she was waving at me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.