Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a boy!!!


We had another ultrasound today and it's definitely a boy! Everything looked good, he's right where he should be at 19 weeks and we're still on track to welcome him around July 13th.
Here in this picture you can see his profile on the left hand side, his spine running along the bottom and the tops of his knees on the right. He's also waving his left hand and saying, "Hi" which amused Jake, me and our ultrasound technician.
We are so excited to know what we're having and now we can decide on a name, stuff for his room and all that fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.