Monday, April 21, 2014

Christmas at the Americana, in San Diego and at Griffith Park


While Aunt Katie was off school, we went to see the Christmas decorations at the Americana in Glendale. Tom loved the fountain show and the HUGE Christmas tree. He really enjoyed riding the trolley and waving to people.



Since Christmas was on a Wednesday last year, Jake had to work all the days of the week except Christmas Day so the boys and I went down to San Diego a few days early to celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa. We were lucky enough to have Aunt Sarah come down to celebrate Christmas with us too.






Back home in L.A. Gram and Grandpa took us to Griffith Park to ride the train, the ponies and the carousel. Tom was reluctant at first (shocking) but ended up having so much fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.