Thursday, February 16, 2012

Devil's Punchbowl

We went for an awesome hike in Devil's Punchbowl out Pearblossom Highway. It's gorgeous out there. We hiked all the way down to the creek and then back up. Then on the way out of town, we stopped for a garlicky lunch at Charlie Brown's Farms. So delicious! I had a burger and garlic fries, Jake had a garlic burger AND garlic fries. We drove home with the windows down for sure!






Down at the creek



Tom stacking things, as usual



One of Tom's favorite animals, an owl




waiting for our garlicky lunch at Charlie Brown's
No, that's not a real snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.