Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tom's newest words


Tom has been talking non-stop! He learns new words every day. We are amazed with the things he says. "Excuse me", "Come on", "Where's Daddy go?" and "Bless you" when someone sneezes. My favorite is "I love you" which he alternates whispering and shouting! He can spell his name and recognizes the letters in his name, as well as a few others. He can even count to ten all by himself. Out of curiosity, Jake counted up about how many words Tom knows, the count was over 230, but he learns more each day. He's a smart little cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.