Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Minor Accident


On our way to the library to return our books, Tom and I were in a small car accident. I was driving in the right turn lane, getting ready to turn, we had the green arrow. The lane to my left was stopped, they had a red light. A woman in a suburban decided she wanted to turn right too and didn't look before coming into my lane. She hit just before the driver's side door, knocked off the side mirror and scratched down to the passenger door. No injuries and minor damage to both cars, both were drivable. We both pulled into the gas station on the corner and I got out to check on Tom who smiled back at me. The woman kept saying how sorry she was and that she had her son in her car as well. Then she just stopped and stared at her car and muttered, "That's my husband's brand new Suburban." Sucks for you. I think she'll be checking her mirrors from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.