Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fun with the Wilsons












While Bethany is on Christmas break from kindergarten, she's coming to visit us during the day along with Bekah and Gabe. Bethany loves to play with Tom and she has so much patience to play with him for a looooooong time! She makes him crack up!
While Tom slept, we made a gingerbread house. Bekah wanted two of the people up on the roof, and we decorated the house and tree with candy and sprinkles.
While Bekah, Gabe and Tom had naptime, Bethany helped me finish making Christmas cookies. She was so good, rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutters. She was rewarded with a lolli-cake. She was quick to pop the whole thing right into her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.