Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve at Gram's House

We had so much fun at Gram's annual Christmas Eve party. We played White Elephant, had delicious food and got to see so many friends and family!

Auntie Molly and Tom



Cousins

Zippity doo da Zippity-ay


It's NOT a wonderful day!!


Trying to ignore us loud people.


STEVEN!



Auntie Sarah and Tom


We're going to need a bigger mantle.



Steven and Vicki


Herm's reindeer hat (He didn't hold onto it for long)



Gram's having fun



Dad's enjoying himself


Dick's enjoying the White Elephant fun


Gross! Giant Gummy bear


Greg showing Tom the reindeer hat


Jake's dysfunctional family survival kit (mini flask)



Aunt Katie the mime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.