Sunday, October 18, 2009

Panzer






We got a new dog!! We went down to the Westside German Shepherd rescue in L.A. and picked out a one and a half year old dog that we named Panzer (like the German tank). He's really mellow and sweet and will be the perfect dog for us. He was really shy and timid at first, especially in the house (hardwood floors are hard for him to walk on) but he's warming up. So far he's learned that you have to open the screen door if you want to go outside, that his big bone is delicious to chew on and that every time Jake or I move in the middle of the night, that means we need him to lick our hands. He's a sweetheart and we're so excited to add him to our family.

2 comments:

  1. He's super cute! I'm so excited for you guys! You know if you ever have any vet questions, don't hesitate to call :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Our dogs were our first babies. -Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.