Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anniversary #7

   For our seventh wedding anniversary, Jake and I left Tom-Tom at home with Grandma and Grandpa Chase and went to San Luis Obispo for the weekend. We had the most beautiful weather and stayed at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort for the first night and Garden Street Inn the second night. We got hookups everywhere we went. We got free dessert and at the hotel bar our first night, the bartender informed us it was his last night, we were his last customers and would we like some free drinks? The answer was yes.
   The next night checking into the inn, the innkeeper informed us it was HIS last night and would we like a free upgrade to their suite? The answer was yes.
      We hiked Bishop's Peak, where we got engaged, went to our favorite winery, ate and had drinks at many of our old favorite places. It was a very relaxing and fun weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.