Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Palm Desert Girls' Trip-2012


We had so much fun on our girls' trip this year! We had beautiful weather, while it was cold and rainy back at home. We went shopping at the outlets, hung out by the pool, went out for sushi, shot some pool at Beer Hunters and had lots of girl time together!
Amanda and Katrina at lunch of Friday















Pammy's new Michael Kors watch...

















Our morning visitors...
















...getting crackers from Pam...
















By the pool







































Shelley and Vicki















Vicki and Katrina









At
Beer
Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.