Monday, June 27, 2011

Cambria


For Katie's birthday, we went up to Cambria and stayed in a beach house. Tom was a good little traveler. He and I stopped in Buellton, then San Luis Obispo for lunch, then up to Cambria.



The first thing Tom decided to do was climb up onto the coffee table.



Gram read Tom a story and Tom played footsie with her.



Tom climbed up and down the stairs all weekend.






We spent the day on Main Street, Tom slept through most of it. We hit most of the shops and just walked around. It's a beautiful town.










Everyone in Cambria seems to have a beautiful garden. We saw these gardens as we walked down to walk on the boardwalk next to the beach.





This is the house we stayed in

We spend most of our walk along the boardwalk taking pictures of the gorgeous view.


We also saw a bunch of seals hanging out on the rocks.





Wine and appetizers on the porch


The view from the house down to the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.