Friday, March 18, 2011

Doctor Follow up


Tom had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Colby to make sure he was doing well. He just can't lay off the paper they lay out. After the bronchial infection, she found a small ear infection in his right ear, so he was put on antibiotics to clear that up. Day 10 of his amoxicillin brought on some hives. We found out that Grandpa and Great-Grandpa Chase both have slight allergies to penicillin so next time we'll try another antibiotic. Now, Dr. Colby said he's completely healed of his ear infection. He's 18 pounds, 9 ounces. We also had to buy him some new socks. He was wearing 6-12 months and his giant hobbit feet were too big. He's now wearing 12-24 month socks! Big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.