Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekends




We are redoing the master bathroom! Jake has retiled the floor, we both painted, we replaced the backwards doorknob (seriously, the lock was on the outside) and we have a new faucet to install. What started as a three day weekend project on labor day weekend is still not finished! There was much more involved than either one of us had anticipated but it'll be finished soon and we'll post pictures when it's done. Until then, our toilet has been on our back lawn, showing the world just how redneck the Chases are. We also had Steven stay with us for labor day weekend and again this last weekend. Guess who decided it was too hot to sleep indoors so instead he slept in the hammock?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.