Monday, July 26, 2010

Tom's first few weeks at home


Finally, we're all home!!



First visit to the doctor



Tom loves his daddy!



Daddy and Cousin Steven are so silly!



Shhhhhhhhhhh, he's sleeping. He loves the basket Gram recovered for him.



Auntie Katrina came over to visit and Tom got to meet Kenton, his future best friend, for the first time. Shawna came to visit too and brought us all some yummy dinner.



Aunt Molly and cousin Naomi came out from Vegas to meet Tom. Naomi did a great job holding him and making sure he was comfortable. Yes, Molly, babies ARE really that small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.