Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Glendale Quilt Show '09

My mom, sister and I all went to the annual Glendale Quilt Show the last weekend in March. We all had quilts entered and we all won ribbons! Mom won a blue ribbon, Sarah won a red ribbon for the novice category and I won blue for novice category!! We spent Friday and Saturday night at the hotel where the show was and had a blast! We went to the Guild cocktail parties, enjoyed the newly renovated pool, had dinner at The Ramp, helped out at the auction (where Mom's items alone brought in almost $350 for the Guild), and bought yards and yards of gorgeous fabric. We're all already planning our next quilts for next years' show. Any good ideas, I'm taking suggestions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The youngest of four girls, all grown up now, married with two boys of my own. All I do (sewing, cooking, crafting, DIYing) was taught to me by my mother, Alice.